Commercial Vehicle - Hydraulic Oil
Mobil Hydraulic 10W
High Performance Hydraulic Oil
Mobil Hydraulic 10W is a high performance hydraulic oil formulated from advanced base oils and a balanced additive system designed to satisfy a wide range of heavy-duty hydraulic equipment requirements. This product is specifically engineered using an effective balance of ashless dispersants and metallic detergents combined with inhibitors to control oxidation, wear, corrosion and rust. Mobil Hydraulic 10W is used in a wide range of on and off-highway hydraulic applications.
Mobil Hydraulic Oil 10W shares a common formulation with Essolube Hydraulic Oil 10W.
Available in: 20litres, and 208litres
Features and Benefits
Mobil Hydraulic 10W delivers excellent performance in a wide range of hydraulic systems and components using various multi-metal designs. The product also provides effective low and high ambient temperature performance due to high viscosity index. Its' excellent oxidation resistance delivers good performance at higher temperatures and extended operating intervals. High levels of anti-wear protection result in extended equipment life and fewer breakdowns. Mobil Hydraulic 10W is compatible with other engine oils in case of unplanned mixtures. The key benefits include:
- Good protection against oil thickening, high temperature deposits, varnish, and oil degradation : Clean hydraulic systems,
Less wear especially in vanes and control valves, Protects against vane sticking, Extends drain intervals with oil analysis
- Good anti-wear protection : Reduces premature wear and extends equipment life
- Wide temperature range performance : Reduces wear at cold start-up temperatures, Effective lubrication film strength at high temperatures
- Protects against rust and corrosion : Long equipment life and lower maintenance costs
Recommended by ExxonMobil for use in:
- Hydraulic systems and components used in conjunction with equipment from leading American, European, and Japanese manufacturers
- Hydraulic systems where wide ambient temperatures are encountered
- Hydraulic systems containing gears and bearings where good anti-wear properties are required
- On and off-highway industries including: trucking, construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture
Always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Specifications and Approvals
This product is recommended for use in applications requiring: API CC | API SC | Eaton 35VQ25
Find out more from the latest Product Data Sheet.